Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Food is Good

I'm really excited about what 2010 has in store for our family! We just listed our home for sale, we are debt free as of December and I plan on opening a small business with my mom. Of course, it's food related! More details on that to come when we have it all ironed out. For now, this is what I'm cooking this week.

Monday: Salsa Fish with Sauteed Cabbage
Tuesday: Garlic Chicken 'n Gravy with Mashers and Carrots
Wednesday: Ginger-Apple Pork Chops With Green Beans
Thursday: Southwestern Skill Burgers with Beans and Corn
Friday: Grilled Rib Eyes with Salad

All of the recipes come from Taste of Home Simple & Delicious Cookbook. I was given this as a gift from my husband's family for Christmas. On Monday I used the last of the fish that Jeff caught in September. Otherwise, it's almost all store bought. Sadly, our farmer's market is down to nothing right now.

What are your plans for the new year in terms of food?

No comments: